||In his email, David said: In chronological order here is what has occurred over the years, post- ATS.
- Darwin steam power station for 1 year, heavy fitting being a requisite of Marine
- 13 years at sea with BHP as an Engineer Officer, travelling and
completing my Marine Engineering all over the world.
- 1 year at the Southwark Brewery as the Engineer.
- Built a house in Gawler, got married now have 2 daughters and 1 granddaughter.
- 4 years as the firing officer at DSTO, completed my Mech Engineering part time.
- 7 years as the Fleet Engineer for the Australian Customs Service, designing and building
the current fleet, Canberra
- 5 years as Engineer at Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane.
- 5 years as a Performance Contracting Engineer with Honeywell,
Bumped into Mostyn Gail and Brian Wibley last Christmas
while over in SA. I look forward to perusing the website.